The College is having the following committees to look after various affairs and the college.
I) UGC COMMITTEE :
Powers : The UGC committee shall decide all the matters related to UGC
- 1) Prepare plans for different proposals of the UGC and submit the same for approval.
- 2) Looks after the utilization of UGC grants received from time to time
- 3) Invites and confirms quotations from the prospective suppliers as per the norms of UGC.
II) EXAMINATION COMMITTEE :
Powers : It conducts college examinations such as Mid-term, End-term, Pre- Test and Test Examinations. This Committee shall also arrange the examinations conducted by Berhampur University and C.H.S.E., Odisha, Bhubaneswar.
- 1) Fixes the dates of college examination.
- 2) Takes responsibility of printing of Question Papers.
- 3) Makes necessary arrangements for the smooth conduct of all examinations.
- 4) Take care of the tabulation work through the tabulator appointed by the Principal.
- 5) Makes necessary arrangements for the smooth conduct of all examinations.
- 6) Places requisite information before the staff council for consideration of promotions and results of Test/Annual Examinations.
III) ADMISSION COMMITTEE :
Powers : In accordance with rules and regulations framed by the Government, from time to time students take admission into different classes through SAMS.
- 1) The prospectus filled Application Forms used for admission are drafted by the Committee.
- 2) To receive the duly filled in application forms through on-line under SAMS.
- 3) Offers counseling for choice of Elective AECC/SEC/GE subjects at the time of admission.
IV) CONSTRUCTION COMMITTEE :
Powers : It undertakes and supervises construction and repairs of college buildings.
- 1) Prepares the plan and estimate with the help of an engineer approved by the Governing Body.
- 2) Invites tender for execution of the work according to the Government procedure
- 3) After completion of work the measurement is done by the approved engineer and the committee, certificates the payment on his recommendation.
V) PURCHASE COMMITTEE :
Powers : It looks into different purchases made by different sections, science departments and sports articles etc.
- 1) All the indents from the office and different departments are placed before the committee for approval.
- 2) Quotations are properly scrutinized and purchase order issue to the supplier/vendor on strictly L1 basis for supply of materials.
VI) LIBRARY COMMITTEE :
Powers : It decides for any purchase for the library and suggests for the overall improvement of the library to the authority.
- 1) All the purchases, requisitions received from various departments are placed before committee for approval.
- 2) Suggests the principal to appoint a team for the physical verification of library at appropriate time of the session.
- 3) Informs the Principal about the damaged / mutilated books present in the library.
- 4) Improvement and automation of the library shall be supervised by the committee.
VII) DISCIPLINE COMMITTEE :
Powers : Assist the Principal to maintain discipline inside the college campus.
- 1) To make the students aware of the rules and regulations framed by the college in accordance with DHE norms for maintaining discipline.